Soanbert Corp. is lead by a resourceful, highly motivated, team-oriented executive with more than 38 years of experience in the rapid growth of privately and publicly held multi-divisional organizations. Having been personally mentored by principal operators, Bob Giroux is recognized for his exceptional ability to develop and manage new or expending business units, create and implement successful sales & marketing strategies, and to form synergistic business alliances, thus protecting the investment of organizations. The achievement of individual and organizational goals is met by effectively motivating team members.
- Lead, managed and directed Soanbert Corp. from the ground up to becoming a recognized and well-respected forest industry specialist in the North American market.
- Managed and directed the sales, marketing and logistic of a wood products companies with sales exceeding $300 million.
- Provided professional business advice to over forty (40) clients in the softwood lumber industry since 1998.
- Developed and implemented new sales and marketing strategy for established and start-up companies.
- Proven ability to successfully deliver on projects, taking them through their entire lifecycle: from inception, concept, implementation, all the way through its completion.
President and CEO
Bob Giroux, President and CEO of Soanbert Corp, has over 38 years of experience in sales and marketing, business & product development and management consulting in the forest industry. Bob has the experience and the tools to successfully establish and rapidly grow privately and publicly held organizations.